All Town of Creston and Erickson water service areas will have watering restrictions lifted effective October 1, 2015. From July 1 – September 14, 2015, due to Water Conservation Level 3 being introduced, a significant decrease in average water consumpti Read on...
The Town of Creston is now part of the Electric Highway. Yesterday the Town completed installation of the new All-In-One Electric Charging Station. Read on...
What's on your mind, Creston? You talk. We'll Listen. Have an informal chat with our Mayor Ron Toyota, along with the RCMP Staff Sergeant, Public Safety Compliance Officer and Fire Chief about Read on...
Due to continued disposal of non-compostable material and use by commercial enterprises, the Town has closed the facility. Read on...
For the months of April and October residents in the East Waste Sub-region will be able to deposit their yard and garden waste at no tipping fee at the following facilities: Creston Landfill; Crawford Bay Transfer Station; Boswell Transfer Station. Read on...
Tue, Oct 13
Tue, Oct 20
Tue, Oct 27
Tue, Nov 10
Wed, Nov 11
- For Current Wildfire Information and mapping please check out www.bcwildfire.ca
- Highway Information www.drivebc.ca
- Provincial Information regarding Evacuation Alerts or Evacuation Orders check out www.embc.bc.ca
- Wild Fire Public Information Phone Line : 1-888-336-7378 press 3 for the Kootenays
- To Report a Wildfire: 1-800-663-5555 or * 5555 on most cell phones