Bike Park and Bike Safety
The new Goat Style Recreational Bike Park is located off of Cedar Street, on the West side of the railway and across from Millennium Park. It is a popular destination in the summer months, when bikers of all ages test their skill on hills and jumps of various sizes and levels.
Bike Park Safety Rules:
1. This park is unsupervised and is to be used for bicycles only. No violation of the posted rules will be tolerated. Improper users will be banned from the park.
2. All users must wear appropriate safety equipment, including a helmet.
3. This park has jumps intended for all levels of riding skill. To avoid personal injury, ride within your level of ability.
4. Limit 1 rider at a time on each jump.
5. Use dust control measures as required.
USE PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE TOWN OF CRESTON ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROPERTY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911.