Creston Fire Rescue, in keeping with our commitment stated in the Department Mission Statement and the Code of Ethics will conduct an employment search from time to time as need arises for new department members.
Creston Fire Rescue is currently accepting applications for the position of Paid-On Call Fire Fighters
- Minimum 19 years of age;
- Canadian citizen or legally able to work in Canada;
- Willingness to be a team player;
- Physically fit;
- Good health;
- Class 5 Driver's License;
- No Criminal Record.
- Participation in fire department weekly training sessions;
- Participation in emergency responses;
- Personal protective equipment maintenance;
- Hall and equipment maintenance duties;
- Fundraising and community event participation;
- Uphold the values and mission statement of the fire department.
For more information, please contact Fire Chief Bruce Mabin or Deputy Fire Chief Michael Moore at 250-428-4321 during regular office hours.
To pick up an application, please stop by the Fire Department located at 200 – 10th Avenue N., or click here to download.
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS IN A DIFFERENT WAY!
Creston Fire Rescue is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity within our Fire Department and community. Men and women who have a desire to serve their community and meet the minimum criteria listed above are encouraged to apply.