The Creston Doctor’s Offices do not have individual waitlists. There is a centralized waitlist for the Creston area which is maintained online. Before signing up, please note:
• All Creston Valley clinics have access to this new waitlist
• The list is for Creston Valley residents that do not currently have a Family Doctor
• Only apply once
• When a clinic requests new patients from the list, it is sent to them in the order they were received
• It takes time for the clinics and the new doctors to work their way through each batch received
• You will be contacted should a spot become available
• Be patient. Do not reapply.
Please visit the East Kootenay Division of Family Practice website to register at: https://divisionsbc.ca/east-kootenay/for-public/hcr
The Creston Valley Public Library and Town Hall have a limited number of computers and staff assistance for those people who do not have access to a computer or smartphone.