The Town of Creston will be upgrading the Schikurski Water Booster Station located in the Schikurski Park at 701-12th Avenue North in Creston. The construction will be completed to minimize disruption to users of the Park.
The work will include the following improvements:
• Renovation of the existing booster pump station including partial demolition of the existing structure and replacement of the roof and building finishings;
• Relocation of water mains;
• Installation of a public washroom;
• Installation of sanitary sewer service from the building;
• Installation of all mechanical, electrical and structural components, and;
• Installation of three vertical turbine water pumps with provision for a fourth future pump.
The construction is scheduled to commence in October 2018, be completed towards the end of June 2019 with landscaping and trail repairs to be undertaken by the fall of 2019.
Work zones will be fenced off and the park will remain open to users however, the public is asked to exercise caution when around work zones.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the project, please contact the following:
Manager of Engineering
Town of Creston
238 - 10th Avenue North
Phone: 250.428.2214 ext. 230