Creston, BC March 29, 2021: Today Dr. Bonnie Henry strengthened the province-wide COVID-19 restrictions in response to the recent increase of cases in BC. Effective March 29 at midnight until April 19 at midnight:
- Restaurants, pubs and bars are closed for indoor dining. Outdoor patio seating and take-out or delivery is allowed.
- The variance allowing indoor religious gatherings and worship services between March 28 and May 13 is suspended.
- Indoor low intensity group exercise classes are cancelled.
- Whistler Blackcomb ski resort is closed.
In addition to the orders, the provincial health officer strongly recommends:
- Working from home whenever possible, unless it is essential to be in the workplace.
- Keeping your child home from school if they feel sick or have any sign of illness.
- Getting testing immediately if you or anyone in your family feels sick.
- Avoiding all non-essential travel.
To read more please visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restrictions.
EOC Information Officer
250 428-2214 (210)