BC's Restart Plan - Step 2 begins tomorrow, June 15, 2021. Moving from Step 1 to Step 2 includes:
- BC recreational travel - non-essential travel ban lifted. Out-of-province non-essential travel advisory continues;
- Maximum of 50 spectators for outdoor sports;
- Maximum of 50 people for outdoor personal gatherings;
- Indoor faith gatherings - a maximum of 50 people, or 10% of a place of worship's total capacity, whichever number is greater - with safety plans;
- Maximum of 50 people for indoor seated organized gatherings (e.g., movie theatres, live theatre, banquet halls) with safety plans;
- High intensity indoor fitness with safety plans; and,
- Liquor service at restaurants, bars and pubs extended until midnight
All other capacity limits and guidelines listed in Step 1 stay in place unless otherwise noted.
The earliest target start date for Step 3 is July 1, and Sept. 7 for Step 4.