Between July 27 and August 4, there are several COVID-19 pop-up vaccine clinics available in Creston. No advance appointments are necessary. Anyone who lives or works in the Creston area is able to walk up, register and receive their first or second COVID-19 vaccine. Here is the schedule:
- Tuesday, July 27: At Save On Foods Creston from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 28: At Home Hardware Building Centre Creston from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday, July 29: At Pealow's, Your Independent Grocer from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, July 31: At the Creston Valley Farmers' Market from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Monday, August 2: At Centennial Park, from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 4: At Creston Valley Public Library from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Anyone in the Creston area born 2009 or earlier is eligible for COVID-19 immunization. People are eligible to receive their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at seven weeks (49 days) after receiving their first dose.
In addition, there are ongoing COVID-19 immunization clinics available at the Creston Health Centre (lower level of Creston Valley Hospital) on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 9:30 am to 3:00 pm and on Wednesdays from 12:30 pm to 7:00 pm. The Creston Health Centre clinic is closed between 11:40 am and 12:30 pm daily. People can get their first or second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by dropping in to an immunization clinic or by making an appointment.
To make an appointment, register online by visiting the provincial website www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca, or call 1-833-838-2323.