Public Works Requests/Concerns

Follow the link below and submit a request/concern form to the Public Works Department.  Let us know if you have a concern about snow removal, water pressure, garbage collection, overgrown trees, street light outages or other concerns about Public Works within Town boundaries.

In case of a sewer blockage, please contact us by phone immediately.

Public Works Request/Concern Form