The Town offers Commercial Vending Permits to provide commercial services and vending opportunities at Town parks and public places.
- Commercial Vendor Applications must be completed (online or in-person) and returned in-person by the applicant prior to receiving approval for a Commercial Vendor Permit.
- All Commercial Vendor applicants must hold a current Town of Creston Business Licence.
- Commercial Vendor applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Commercial Vendor Permits are non-transferrable.
- If requested by the Town, applicants and event organizers will be required to provide 3rd party liability insurance in the amount of $2,000,000, naming the Town as an additional insured, as per Town policy.
- Commercial Vendors must sign a Waiver of Liability for the Town, on a form as provided by the Town of Creston.
Regulations and Guidelines
- Commercial Vendors must provide waste receptacles and be responsible for cleaning all litter generated by the operation of the business, within fifteen (15) metres of the set-up location.
- Commercial Vendors must set up their mobile units or business activities in a location approved by the Town.
- Commercial Vendors may only operate between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. in their approved locations, unless otherwise specified.
- Commercial Vendors shall display to any person enquiring, a copy of a current Town of Creston Business Licence and Commercial Vendor Permit.
- Commercial Vendors, where operating from any Town sidewalk or boulevard, must ensure a minimum clearance of 1.2 metres is provided at all times for pedestrian traffic (see Sidewalk Use Permits).