Sign Permits

Unless specifically exempted in Sign Bylaw No. 1797, all signs within the Town of Creston require a Sign Permit. This includes permanent (such as fascia, freestanding or window signs) and temporary signs (such as a sandwich board sign). A permit is required for any sign type described in the definitions section of the Sign Bylaw. If a sign type is not defined in the Sign Bylaw, it is not allowed.

For more information, read Sign Bylaw No. 1797 or contact the Community Planning and Development team at

Apply for a Sign Permit

View the Bylaw