Being a Work Experience Program (WEP) firefighter provides knowledge and experience that fire departments look for in new recruits. This challenging and rewarding opportunity offers you the ability to maintain and enhance your previously acquired skills while responding to emergencies and performing required station duties.
Applications for the 2023-2024 Program are now closed.
Please ensure the following is attached to the application:
- Consent for Criminal Record Check has been detached and submitted to your local RCMP;
- Copies of all course certificates referred to in your application;
- Copies of transcripts referred to in your application;
- Copy of your driver’s license (both sides);
- Current within 10 days, driver abstract;
- Ensure all of the application is complete.