All Apply


Apply for a Career with the Town

Building Permit

A building permit is required for any changes, alterations, or additions to a structure.

Pet Licence

Pets within the Town of Creston must have a valid pet licence issued by the Town. 

Business License

Any person wishing to start a business, or to expand or to relocate an existing business within the Town of Creston must obtain a business licence.

Burn permit

Burning permits for burning yard waste can be purchased at Town Hall.

Commercial Vending Permit

The Town offers Commercial Vending Permits to provide commercial services and vending opportunities at Town parks and public places. 

Liquor Licence

Liquor licences must be renewed annually with the province; different fees apply depending on your establishment. 

Sign Permit

Unless specifically exempted in Sign Bylaw No. 1797, all signs within the Town of Creston require a Sign Permit.

Become a Paid on-call Firefighter

Creston Fire Rescue is currently accepting applications for the position of paid on-call Firefighters. 

Park Booking

If you are interested in booking any of our parks for events, visit our parks page for more information.